TRACO POWER announces its new TPP 180 and TPI 180 series of high efficiency 180W miniaturized AC/DC power supplies for medical and industrial applications. These supplies measure only 2 x 3 x 1.24″ in the open frame version with worldwide safety approvals for the medical or industrial markets. Consisting of 16 standard models with single outlets of 12 / 15 / 18 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 53 V and open or closed packaging Their small footprint and performance features make these new products an attractive solution for a wide range of requirements.
- TPI 180 series for industry and TPP 180 for medical and industry
- Open frame 2.00 x 3.00 x 1.24″ / Recessed 2.44 x 3.60 x 1.75″
- 92-94% efficiency, depending on model
- 180W @ +50°C forced air / up to 150W @ +50°C convection
- Operation at maximum load of 220 watts for up to 5 seconds • Operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C (see derating curve)
- Reinforced I/O isolation 3000 VAC
- Leakage current
- IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 (2 x MOPP) and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 approvals
- Safety class I and class II Prepared (no grounding)• EMC compliance according to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class B
The TPP 180 family is 2xMOPP compliant and rated BF for applied part applications, ensuring both patient and operator protection. Use of high-quality components and high-efficiency topologies allows for extended operating temperatures and high reliability exceeding 1.4 million hours MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F, earth safe) and supported backed by a 5-year product warranty. Products are in stock and available through TRACO POWER’s global distribution network with lead times of 14-16 weeks. Please see tracopower.com/tpi180-tpp180series for specifications, drawings and safety documentation.